Friday, July 31, 2015

I think on the off chance that I ran, I could win. In any case, I can't - Obama

President Barack Obama said Tuesday that he could win a third term in office on the off chance that he ran again however that he is banished by the Constitution.

"I really believe I'm a really decent President. I think on the off chance that I ran, I could win. In any case, I can't," Obama promotion libbed amid a discourse in Ethiopia. "There's a great deal that I'd like to do to keep America moving. Be that as it may, the law is the law, and no individual is exempt from the rules that everyone else follows, not even the president."
Obama's comments, which go ahead that day that another CNN/ORC survey discovered his support rating remaining in net-positive domain for the second month in succession, were made to the African Union in Addis Ababa.



He is the first U.S. president to address the gathering, and was investigating some African pioneers' hesitance to turn over force.

"Africa's vote based advancement is likewise at danger when pioneers decline to step aside when their terms end. Presently give me a chance to speak the truth with you - I don't comprehend this," Obama said, going ahead to say that he is anticipating life after the administration.